Monday 17 October 2011

Kira's Blog

Hello people...


        I am working on Crescent Valley with Avery, Jasmine and I. I don't know too too much about Crecsent Valley other then Esso and Evergreen are part of it and that our school is in it. I want to find out how far Crecsent alley goes on and when it stops...  I also would like to find out a little bit about the school even though I am doing the community. How or why did it turn into a hall???

        I am sort of excited  for the project even though I don 't know much about it. I'm excited to start on it and to look at the finished project. I have a few ideas for the people I want to interview and the pictures I want to take.  


       I don't know much about what we are doing about equiptment. I mean we didn't really discussed it that much and even though we don't have that many ideas it's going to be a fun  project.


Kira

No comments:

Post a Comment