Wednesday 26 October 2011

Project Old School Entry#2

Two days ago we went on a field trip to Cresent Valley Hall and Slocan Park Hall and they both used to be schools. We got to meet two old principals and three old teachers. We also got to meet a old bus driver and an old secretary. I found out alot about the beginning of Brent Kennedy Elementary School and that was really good for my project.I learned that the office used to be in the office. I also learned that the school used to be half the size of the way the school is now. Even though Most of it wasnt about Brent Kennedy Elementary Scool it was still very interesting to listen to all the storys that all the old principals and teachers and bus drivers and secretarys had to say. So to shorten this up, I had a good time on this field trip.
By:Meghan:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment